Current Job Openings
Job Type: Full-time
The Lead Tech oversees all equipment at each AutoSpa facility. The Lead Tech directs and coordinates the inventory, ordering, installation, regular maintenance and repair of all store equipment, and regularly used items, to consistently assure the highest levels of customer service, facility excellence and brand integrity.
*Essential Functions : *Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform regular, scheduled preventative maintenance on all machinery and assure that all equipment is operational and well kept.
- Promptly address all equipment issues that arise and notify the Managing Partner as warranted.
- Maintain service documentation. Communicate with Managing Partner and employees regarding issues, project completion timelines and workload priorities.
- Participate in formulating and administering company policies regarding minimum standards for equipment maintenance and facility appearance.
- Efficiently manage purchasing and inventory to meet store needs.
Additional Important Functions
- Leads projects as assigned by the Managing Partner in areas of equipment and system implementation.
- Respond to all automatic related issues during regular hours of operation
- Trains employees in basic equipment service and maintenance.
- Oversee the properties and insure they are all in good working order. Work with COO and Managing partner to address building or property needs as they come up.
- Oversees service providers involved with all equipment repair and maintenance. Establish preventive maintenance schedules and review quality of work.
- Communicate with the Leadership Team on a regular basis to assure brand integrity, keep the team updated on any changes or updates to equipment operations and alert the COO of any training changes that may be needed.
- Collaborate with Controller/Office Manager to assure all data for purchases and orders is provided and processed in a timely manner.
- Work with COO to maintain fuel compliance items, monthly tanks test, and annual testing at West Valley location.
- Assist in the refurbishment, construction and successful opening of all new locations as needed
- Participate and contribute in regular Leadership Team meetings.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Project Management.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Mechanical Inclination.
- Plumbing and Electrical
Work Environment : The employee will be exposed to ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment. At each AutoSpa carwash the individual will be exposed to outside temperatures and weather, loud noise, slick surfaces and water. Climbing on ladders will be part of daily work. The equipment rooms are loud, and equipment can be dangerous when appropriate safety precautions are not headed.
*Physical Demands: *The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. The position may require walking, stooping, bending and lifting many times throughout the day. The employee may reach above shoulder heights, below the waist or lift as required to repair and maintain equipment or store materials throughout the workday. The employee will be exposed to loud noise, water, chemicals and at times, extreme temperatures. The employee will need to climb up and down ladders multiple times a day. Proper safety and lifting techniques are required. The individual may need to lift up to 50lbs at a time.
*Position Type/Expected Hours of Work : *This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. The workday may be earlier and later at times and weekend on call rotations are expected.
Travel: Travel is expected with this position.
Required Education and Experience: A High School Diploma or GED plus 5 years’ related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and 'experience.
Preferred Education and Experience: Certification in mechanical related field plus experience in service industry heavily dependent upon equipment.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to address facility issues with vendors and service contractors
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Ability to maintain part and equipment inventory
- Ability to perform basic electrical, mechanical and plumbing repairs
- Advanced knowledge of the equipment and facilities
- Knowledge of billing and cost control
- Knowledge of construction materials and specifications
- Knowledge of wiring specifications for all equipment
- Understanding of heating, ventilating, air conditioning (HVAC) systems maintenance
- Knowledge of work order processing tools
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively with verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to exercise initiative, judgement, discretion and decision making to maximize the company’s efficiency.
- Ability to balance priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to make recommendations on changes in approach, concepts and in the design of solutions as a team member
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to understand mechanical concepts and designs
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: None required for this position.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
- Multiple locations
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday